Baby Sign Language made easy - 101 signs to start communicating with your child now
Discover the easy way to teach sign language to babies and toddlers ages 0 to 3 with this guide.
Sign language is a fun and effective way for babies to communicate without words while developing essential early learning skills but we understanding knowing where to start can be a challenge. This book of baby sign language makes it easy to help your child learn, with 101 useful, everyday ASL signs and a clear, simple format that explains what signs are best to start with and tips for teaching them. Whether it’s asking for milk or telling you that they’re tired, you’ll learn how to give your baby the tools to tell you what they’re thinking.
- BABY SIGN LANGUAGE BASICS: Get an overview of what baby sign language is and how it can help you and your child connect, as well as how it can aid in their development.
- HOW TO TEACH SIGNS: Find guidance for getting started, capturing your baby’s attention, and when to add more signs based on their age and progress.
- EASY ORGANIZATION: Each chapter is organized by topics like mealtime, getting dressed, playtime, animals, and feelings, so it’s quick to find the signs you are looking for.
Start communicating early with the baby sign language book that makes it simple.
List Price: $14.99
- Format: paperback
- Pages: 168
- Language: English
- Weight: 1 pounds
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 8.8 inches
- Publisher: Rockridge Press